Terms & Conditions for Seminar Registration
- Registration Fees
These vary location by location in accordance with venue costs. Please see individual seminar listings for applicable fees.
Student & new graduate discounts are available at some venues, proof of student status/ year of graduation will be required.
N.B. Tea/Coffee is included at morning and afternoon break. For the London & Nottingham seminars lunch is not included. Facilities for food are available at all of the above lecture sites. Lunch is included at the other venues. Catering arrangement are obviously not applicable to Online seminars.
- The seminar notes are emailed prior to the event.
- Cancellation Policy
In the unlikely event that you are unable to attend a London, Nottingham or Online seminar for which you have registered:
You may transfer your place to another participant without penalty.
You can transfer to another seminar within one calendar year, providing you notify us before the seminar that you are unable to attend.
You can request a partial refund (a £50 cancellation charge applies) if you notify us by email or post at least 21 days prior to the seminar. Cancellations received within 21 days of seminar will not receive a refund.
- Neuroseminars reserve the right to cancel the event within one week of the date and return all fees.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking. We cannot guarantee your place until payment is received.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
Debit/credit card via PayPal.
Direct bank transfer
- The above information applies only to London, Nottingham and Online seminars that are hosted by us (where you register directly with us and make payment to us). The payment and cancellation policies for the other venues are different and can be found in the respective course descriptions and flyers/ registration forms.